How do ideas and creative vision translate into live, functioning websites and other digital properties? The short answer: You. PHG is looking for an experienced developer to join our growing digital group. Our needs focus on PHP and MySQL development, but will extend to HTML, CSS, JS and probably a bunch of other acronyms we’re forgetting to mention.
As a Web Developer, you’ll be responsible for site architecture, sandboxing and development of sites ranging from single-page teasers to template content management system (CMS) solutions. And none of your projects are solo missions – you’ll work closely with designers, other developers, the account team and agency principals to bring digital concepts to life.
- Development skills: PHP & MySQL
- Clear understanding of front-end development: HTML, CSS & JS
- Familiarity with WordPress development
- A good ideology for managing maintainable and scalable code
- A familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with ASP, Ruby or additional programming languages a plus
- Experience consuming APIs a plus
- PWA experience a plus