The Research Analyst will manage primary research and support strategic planning across agency and client teams. The ultimate goal of this position is to search for and distribute insight that can help drive marketing and media decisions, and inspire creative advertising. The ideal candidate has experience conducting primary research projects, is comfortable working directly with clients in both a lead and support role, has the ability to work with teams across agency functions and disciplines, and is able to switch between working independently and collaborating as part of a team.
- Leverage existing research to translate relevant information to client and agency resources
- Design and conduct primary research projects from start to finish
- Write questionnaires and moderator's guides
- Planning for recruitment, sampling and incentivizing
- Moderating workshop sessions, focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Online survey programming
- Data analysis and reporting
- Managing research vendors, including sampling and execution
- Present research findings and recommendations to client and internal teams
- 1-3 years experience supporting and/or conducting both quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Comfortable using survey research platforms (Decipher, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, SurveyGizmo, Pollfish, Google Forms, etc.)
- Comfortable using qualitative and hybrid research platforms (iTracks, Remesh, etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis techniques, with a basic understanding of statistical analysis software packages (SPSS, Q, etc.)
- Intermediate skill-sets in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable interviewing and presenting to agency and client-side executives
- The ability to develop estimates and manage budgets for custom research
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
At Pinckney Hugo Group, we believe that diversity improves our agency and helps us to better serve our clients by offering different views, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and team, and aspire to better reflect the brands and people we serve. We strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQAI+ community, people with disabilities and other underrepresented groups to apply to join our team.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer