- To promote clients’ products/services by defining, developing, and implementing strategic public relations and social media programs.
- The public relations account manager is responsible for concepting, initiating, scheduling and expediting agency work in an effective and timely manner. Must give strong attention to client budgets, schedules and agency standards. Act as liaison with agency clients and the media. Candidate will establish and maintain schedules using a computerized work management system, along with maintaining continual communication with agency teams regarding direction/strategy and status of work.
- 2-5 or more years specifically at an advertising or PR agency as a public relations and/or social media account manager.
- Establish clients’ business goals and learn client industries to develop creative, strategic public relations and social media campaigns that impact clients’ businesses
- Serve as a primary client contact and relationship manager, providing leadership, counsel and direction
- Work within the agency structure to define, plan and execute PR, social media and marketing plans and tactics for agency clients
- Write and edit PR plans, media materials, social media plans and content, etc.
- Pitch stories and ideas to media and bloggers.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of PR, advertising and marketing disciplines
- Develop and manage annual and project-based budgets for agency clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing high-quality results on schedule
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory and Master’s degree preferred.
- 2-5 or more years of experience in an advertising or PR agency as a public relations account manager
- Proven ability to create and implement PR and social media strategies
- Extremely strong writing skills (ability to write press releases, media pitches, communications plans, talking points, social media content)
- Polished client advisor
- Problem solver and quick on your feet
- Articulate — verbally and written
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong detail management
- Good PC skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is a must
Please respond with cover letter, resume and writing samples.
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
At Pinckney Hugo Group, we believe that diversity improves our agency and helps us to better serve our clients by offering different views, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and team, and aspire to better reflect the brands and people we serve. We strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQAI+ community, people with disabilities and other underrepresented groups to apply to join our team.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer