- Creating motion graphics for broadcast, events, exhibits, online and more.
- Develop innovative ideas, themes and concepts for motion graphics in partnership with Art Directors, Creative Designers and others on the PHG team.
- Keep up to date on creative design techniques.
- Be organized, effective and positive as you juggle multiple assignments with demanding deadlines.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree or related field of study
- 3 to 5 years motion graphics experience
- A portfolio highlighting your range and quality of professional creative work.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficient with a Mac-based system.
- Proficient in 2D design, animation and compositing.
- Demonstrated experience in storytelling, composition, texture, color and animation.
- Experience creating brand identity through creative motion design.
- Experience in 3D design, animation and compositing, a plus.
- Experience in layout and animation of typography.
- A desire to learn and share new techniques and tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt techniques and tools in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of professional video equipment and lighting techniques a plus
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
At Pinckney Hugo Group, we believe that diversity improves our agency and helps us to better serve our clients by offering different views, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and team, and aspire to better reflect the brands and people we serve. We strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQAI+ community, people with disabilities and other underrepresented groups to apply to join our team.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer