The Media Reporting Specialist will join the Media team and focus on creating insights and narratives for traditional & digital campaigns across all media clients. You will be a key member of the team, working with media strategists, account teams and executive leadership to analyze and improve media campaign performance, in support of their marketing initiatives and business goals.
Your work will translate into high-quality and actionable insights to improve the effectiveness of media campaigns and unlock opportunities. Day to day, this role will include activities like gathering, verifying, and reporting on key marketing metrics and KPIs and generating campaign, audience and vertical insights.
This position will report directly to the Director of Media. We believe a successful candidate for this position will be a detail-oriented person with strong multitasking, prioritization, and interpersonal skills, who enjoys working with people in a creative and fun environment. Knowledge of and passion for the advertising and media industry is a plus.
This position will start partially-remote and ultimately work out of our Syracuse office.
- Act as the main point of contact for media campaign analytics and reporting
- Manage all parts of the reporting project cycle: develop measurement plans; pull audience trends and monitor campaign performance, provide optimization suggestions as necessary; interpret data, write reports with actionable recommendations; work alongside media strategists to collect and combine insights; present findings to account teams and clients
- Investigate audience trends and competitive landscape findings in order to equip internal teams to make strategic decisions
- Develop strong working relationships and adapt processes/feedback loops with internal and external clients
- Make recommendations that contribute towards efficiencies and campaign optimization decisions
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience in client-facing reporting and analysis roles
- Understanding of marketers’ challenges through relevant job experience
- Very strong Excel experience
- Experience with Google Ad Manager and Google Analytics required
- Experience with Google Data Studio, or other reporting software required
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager and other media platforms a plus
- Experience with Nielsen Ad Intel or other analytics software a plus
- Strong understanding of methodology, data & systems from a broad range of research providers, including emerging tools and methods
- Previous knowledge with analytics and data interpretation
- Ability to translate technical aspects of analysis and metrics into actionable insights for the media strategists
- Data-driven storytelling skills – you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
- Experienced in using and collaborating within GSuite applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
At Pinckney Hugo Group, we believe that diversity improves our agency and helps us to better serve our clients by offering different views, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and team, and aspire to better reflect the brands and people we serve. We strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQAI+ community, people with disabilities and other underrepresented groups to apply to join our team.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer