As a Media Buyer, you will manage the development implementation of traditional media like radio and television. This person is accountable for helping move client business forward by working with media partners and planners to manage media buys and ensure client objectives are met.
We believe a successful candidate for this position will be a detail-oriented person with strong multitasking, prioritization, and interpersonal skills, who enjoys working with people in a creative and fun environment. Experience with traditional media buying is a must.
This position will start partially-remote and ultimately work out of our Syracuse office.
- Clear understanding of the media buying process and all related metrics
- Ability to manage other buyers, including double-checking work, educating and advising buys based on client needs and best practices
- Experience with campaign billing management using Advantage
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of measurement of the traditional media space
- Evaluate audience, inventory, and partners associated with broadcast buys, print, and out of home, owning the buying process and external relationships.
- Work with Media Planners on audience opportunities, buy specs, and marketplace availability during the planning process
- Manage campaign operational elements including evaluation, billing reconciliation/invoices, and trafficking questions
- Educate media planning team on new opportunities, helping navigate clients into new territories with strategic buying options.
- 5+ years of media buying experience, with a focus on radio, TV, print, and streaming audio/video
- Experience with Advantage software highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Experienced in using and collaborating within GSuite applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines