This position provides media and general accounting support for our Media & Finance teams and will report directly to the Director of Media. We believe a successful candidate for this position will be a detail-oriented person with strong multitasking, prioritization, and interpersonal skills, who enjoys working with people in a creative and fun environment. Knowledge of and passion for the advertising and media industry is a plus.
This position will start partially-remote and ultimately work out of our Syracuse office.
- Set up new media vendors.
- Process client billings based on scope of work terms.
- Generate media financial summary reporting to verify media schedules against client authorizations.
- Review all estimates and send draft billings for approval to the Media team.
- Generate final invoices for issuance to clients.
- Provide accounts payable invoices to the Finance team ensuring accuracy against media schedules.
- Work closely with the Media department to review monthly and quarterly reconciliations.
- Update media billing trackers to include purchase orders, media authorizations, and vendor actuals.
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion including following up with the media team on missing vendor invoices.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Advertising and/or Media
- Experience with Advantage software highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Experienced in using and collaborating within GSuite applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines