This position provides media and general accounting support for our Media & Finance teams and will report directly to the Director of Media. We believe a successful candidate for this position will be a detail-oriented person with strong multitasking, prioritization, and interpersonal skills, who enjoys working with people in a creative and fun environment. Knowledge of and passion for the advertising and media industry is a plus.
This position will start partially-remote and ultimately work out of our Syracuse office.
- Set up new media vendors.
- Process client billings based on scope of work terms.
- Generate media financial summary reporting to verify media schedules against client authorizations.
- Review all estimates and send draft billings for approval to the Media team.
- Generate final invoices for issuance to clients.
- Provide accounts payable invoices to the Finance team ensuring accuracy against media schedules.
- Work closely with the Media department to review monthly and quarterly reconciliations.
- Update media billing trackers to include purchase orders, media authorizations, and vendor actuals.
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion including following up with the media team on missing vendor invoices.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Advertising and/or Media
- Experience with Advantage software highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Experienced in using and collaborating within GSuite applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
At Pinckney Hugo Group, we believe that diversity improves our agency and helps us to better serve our clients by offering different views, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and team, and aspire to better reflect the brands and people we serve. We strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQAI+ community, people with disabilities and other underrepresented groups to apply to join our team.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer