Pinckney Hugo Group, a full-service marketing communications agency, is seeking an entry- to mid-level web developer with an excellent command of current web technologies and a thirst to learn more to join our growing interactive team.
Responsibilities will include website architecture and development ranging from single-page web applications to templated content management system (CMS) solutions. You will work with a wide variety of clients and industries.
All positions at Pinckney Hugo Group involve research. We have a passion for discovering and adopting emerging technology and our selected candidate will share that drive. All projects are team-based. You will be working closely with other developers, designers, strategists and agency principles. This position is located at our Syracuse, NY office.
- Experience with analytics platforms, ad platforms, SEO, CRMs, hosting, and email marketing a major plus
- Experience consuming APIs
- A familiarity with cross-browser/device compatibility issues
- Version control experience such as Github a major plus
- Develop responsive websites, micro-sites, landing pages, PWAs and online tools
- Launch and migrate websites (including databases)
- Maintain and update existing web assets
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies
- A good ideology for managing maintainable and scalable code
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with web design and animation principles a major plus
- Ability to collaborate and openly communicate with a team