Pinckney Hugo Group, a full-service marketing communications agency, is seeking an entry- to mid-level web developer with an excellent command of current web technologies and a thirst to learn more to join our growing interactive team.
Responsibilities will include website architecture and development ranging from single-page web applications to templated content management system (CMS) solutions. You will work with a wide variety of clients and industries.
All positions at Pinckney Hugo Group involve research. We have a passion for discovering and adopting emerging technology and our selected candidate will share that drive. All projects are team-based. You will be working closely with other developers, designers, strategists and agency principles. This position is located at our Syracuse, NY office.
- Experience with analytics platforms, ad platforms, SEO, CRMs, hosting, and email marketing a major plus
- Experience consuming APIs
- A familiarity with cross-browser/device compatibility issues
- Version control experience such as Github a major plus
- Develop responsive websites, micro-sites, landing pages, PWAs and online tools
- Launch and migrate websites (including databases)
- Maintain and update existing web assets
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies
- A good ideology for managing maintainable and scalable code
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with web design and animation principles a major plus
- Ability to collaborate and openly communicate with a team
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission along with any relevant resources (Github profile, Stack Overflow profile, personal/portfolio website).
At Pinckney Hugo Group, we believe that diversity improves our agency and helps us to better serve our clients by offering different views, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and team, and aspire to better reflect the brands and people we serve. We strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQAI+ community, people with disabilities and other underrepresented groups to apply to join our team.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer