- Team player. Wants to learn, share, and get better.
- Flexible. Can Adapt.
- Articulate. Sweats the details.
- Keeps things simple.
- Production: Includes emails, small graphics, content entry, file cleanup, etc.
- Execution: Work with existing concepts and designs to flush out subpages or banner resizes
- Conceptual: Take creative direction and develop from start to finish
- Collaborate: Discuss and assist as a member of the design team
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelors degree in a related field — preferably graphic design/art/creative advertising
- Can take direction and follow brand guidelines but remain self-sufficient
- Familiarity with current advertising and design trends, and practical knowledge of Internet and multimedia technology
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Understands UX/UI best practices and evolves with it
- Has rudimentary coding skills
- Has a grasp of responsive/adaptive principles