Pinckney Hugo Group, a full-service marketing communications agency, is seeking an entry- to mid-level digital strategist to join our growing interactive team.
Our needs focus on Google Analytics and SEO. Applicants must be able to juggle projects of varying magnitudes, and have strong organizational skills. Great communication skills are essential; applicants must be able to articulate complex concepts in understandable ways both verbally and in writing.
All positions at Pinckney Hugo Group involve research. We have a passion for discovering and adopting emerging technology and our selected candidate will share that drive. All projects are team-based. You will be working closely with other strategists, designers, developers and agency principles. This position is temporary to permanent. This position is located at our Syracuse, NY or Rochester, NY offices.
- 2+ years of hands-on web analytics/SEO job experience
- Four-year degree required with concentrations in business, marketing, computer science, information technology, or related preferred.
- Provide keyword research to inform campaigns as well as reporting on progress therein
- Work with teams to develop data acquisition strategies (including KPIs and personas) for websites and individual campaigns to ensure their success
- Report beyond key metrics; tell the full story using data
- Proactively evaluate the performance of campaigns and recommend opportunities to improve targeting, messaging, and user experience
- Identify notable traffic patterns and determine their origin
- Provide data and insight to assist with paid media tactics including search and display
- In-depth familiarity with Google Analytics (Google Analytics IQ certification a major plus) as well as advanced implementation knowledge/experience
- Great written and verbal communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Great sense of awareness and ability to think on your feet
- Familiarity with web design principles is a major plus.
- Google Tag Manager, CMS, Google Ads, SEO (including Moz, SEMRush, etc.), CRMs, Microsoft Excel, email marketing experience a plus