We are looking for a highly creative and motivated designer to work collaboratively within the digital team alongside strategists, UI/UX designers, and developers. This position provides design support for a variety of digital projects such as websites, social media, emails, and presentations. We believe a successful candidate for this position will be a creative thinker with a strong portfolio. They should be a detail-oriented person with strong multitasking, prioritization, and interpersonal skills, who enjoys working with people in a creative and fun environment. Knowledge of and passion for the advertising and tech industry is a plus.
This position will start partially remote and ultimately work out of our Syracuse office.
- Team player. Wants to learn, share, and get better.
- Flexible. Can adapt.
- Articulate. Sweats the details.
- Keeps things simple.
- Production: Includes emails, small graphics, content entry, file cleanup, etc.
- Execution: Work with existing concepts and designs to flush out subpages or banner resizes
- Conceptual: Take creative direction and develop from start to finish
- Collaborate: Discuss and assist as a member of the design team
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelors degree in a related field preferably graphic design/art/creative advertising
- Can take direction and follow brand guidelines but remain self-sufficient
- Familiarity with current advertising and design trends, and practical knowledge of Internet and multimedia technology
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Understands UX/UI best practices and evolves with it
- Has rudimentary coding skills
- Has a grasp of responsive/adaptive principles
- Willing to learn front end development
Knowledge of (a plus but not required)
- CSS (SCSS a big plus)
- Google Analytics
- CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap, Gumby, etc.
- HTML for Email
- Familiarity with version control systems like Github and SVN.
- HTML5 Banners
- Excel/Google Sheets functions
Please provide resume and portfolio to [email protected]