We are looking for a highly creative and motivated designer to work collaboratively within the digital team alongside strategists, UI/UX designers, and developers. This position provides design support for a variety of digital projects such as websites, social media, emails, and presentations. We believe a successful candidate for this position will be a creative thinker with a strong portfolio. They should be a detail-oriented person with strong multitasking, prioritization, and interpersonal skills, who enjoys working with people in a creative and fun environment. Knowledge of and passion for the advertising and tech industry is a plus.
This position will start partially remote and ultimately work out of our Syracuse office.
- Team player. Wants to learn, share, and get better.
- Flexible. Can adapt.
- Articulate. Sweats the details.
- Keeps things simple.
- Production: Includes emails, small graphics, content entry, file cleanup, etc.
- Execution: Work with existing concepts and designs to flush out subpages or banner resizes
- Conceptual: Take creative direction and develop from start to finish
- Collaborate: Discuss and assist as a member of the design team
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelors degree in a related field preferably graphic design/art/creative advertising
- Can take direction and follow brand guidelines but remain self-sufficient
- Familiarity with current advertising and design trends, and practical knowledge of Internet and multimedia technology
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Understands UX/UI best practices and evolves with it
- Has rudimentary coding skills
- Has a grasp of responsive/adaptive principles
- Willing to learn front end development
Knowledge of (a plus but not required)
- CSS (SCSS a big plus)
- Google Analytics
- CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap, Gumby, etc.
- HTML for Email
- Familiarity with version control systems like Github and SVN.
- HTML5 Banners
- Excel/Google Sheets functions
Please provide resume and portfolio to [email protected]
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
At Pinckney Hugo Group, we believe that diversity improves our agency and helps us to better serve our clients by offering different views, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and team, and aspire to better reflect the brands and people we serve. We strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQAI+ community, people with disabilities and other underrepresented groups to apply to join our team.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer