Design and execute layouts for display in magazines, newspapers, posters, packaging, etc.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design in a variety of styles
- Assignments involve taking projects from initial sketches to design to final production
- Team-based work requires excellent communication across all departments
- Remains current on industry trends and technology
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a four-year college or university required.
- One to two years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of printing process, photography, illustration, typography, editing, and online applications preferred.
- Macintosh software, including the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite. InDesign and Photoshop expertise a must.
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
At Pinckney Hugo Group, we believe that diversity improves our agency and helps us to better serve our clients by offering different views, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and team, and aspire to better reflect the brands and people we serve. We strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQAI+ community, people with disabilities and other underrepresented groups to apply to join our team.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer