Don’t let the “Junior” thing fool you. Sure, you’ll be getting your feet under you and sharpening your fundamental design skills every day, but this is a chance to quickly gain experience creating and executing designs across a variety of media for some of the biggest brands in the world. If that sounds good to you, let’s talk about how we can bring you in as a Junior Art Director at PHG.
In this role, you’ll translate your creativity, eye for design and attention to detail into incredible work for our clients. Assignments encompass traditional print media, posters and packaging, along with digital and social opportunities, and involve taking projects from initial sketches to design to final production. While you work, you’ll have the support and guidance of senior creatives at every step, helping you advance your career and take your skills from novice level to downright rock star.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a four-year college or university required
- One to two years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Design in a variety of styles
- Assignments involve taking projects from initial sketches to design to final production
- Team-based work requires excellent communication across all departments
- Remain current on industry trends and technology
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Basic understanding of printing process, photography, illustration, typography, editing and online applications preferred
- Macintosh software, including the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign and Photoshop expertise a must
- Adobe Creative Suite: One year (Preferred)
- U.S. work authorization (Preferred)