Responsible for leading the team to generate audience/consumer insights to help drive the creative and sales process. This position will lead primary and secondary research efforts and assist with account planning for both our b2b and b2c accounts.
- Develops accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and ability to present strategy and direction to the client.
- Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the client’s business and learns the KPIs and client’s business language
- Recommends and implements research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process.
- Manages primary research specialists/vendors and provides clear specifications for actionable relevant research to the team and client.
- Works as a fully integrated member of the client’s designated team with particular close cooperation with account service.
- Provides leadership and guidance for other team members on branding initiatives.
- Assists the account management team in crafting creative briefs and providing clear persuasive briefings to creatives.
- Participates in new business development where appropriate
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- Five or more years of work experience in an advertising agency or research firm in a related area, including at least two years in account planning required.
- Excellent communication ability: Ability to read and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulatedsurvey data. Ability to write research reports, presentations, white papers and general business correspondence. Ability to effectively present research results to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Excellent reasoning ability: Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions based upon information furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Please provide resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
At Pinckney Hugo Group, we believe that diversity improves our agency and helps us to better serve our clients by offering different views, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and team, and aspire to better reflect the brands and people we serve. We strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQAI+ community, people with disabilities and other underrepresented groups to apply to join our team.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer