Pinckney Hugo Group, a full-service marketing communications agency, is in search of a project manager with experience in a variety of agile project management methodologies and processes. The applicant should have excellent communication skills, knowledge of current web development technologies and a strong desire to support our growing interactive team.
Our ideal candidate will be able to advise and implement project management processes to support web development projects including but not limited to websites, landing pages, emails and custom web applications. No particular method or tool is required however experience with agile methodologies and the time tracking software Advantage is a plus. Applicants must be able to juggle projects of varying magnitudes, have strong organizational skills, and the ability to communicate technical information to internal and external team members.
Responsibilities will include technical requirements gathering for interactive projects, project planning and estimation, timeline development, and support tracking deliverables through to project completion. The new team member will work with a variety of website architecture and development ranging from single-page web applications to templated content management system (CMS) solutions and with a client portfolio with a wide variety of clients and industries.
All positions at Pinckney Hugo Group involve research. We have a passion for discovering and adopting emerging technology and our selected candidate will share that drive. All projects are team-based. You will be working closely with developers, designers, strategists and agency principles. This position is located at our Syracuse, NY office.
- Previous project management experience and supporting a technical team
- Experience working with a project management tool that will allow the sharing of all project information including timeline, budget, and project health with agency leadership
- Experience working with platforms such as Advantage, GitHub and other collaboration tools
- Requirements gathering for all new incoming interactive projects
- Outlining of deliverables and the creation of timelines for both internal and external teams to support project completion
- Maintain and update project tracking documentation to share to internal leadership for awareness around resource allocation and project workload
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies
- Ability to collaborate and openly communicate with internal and external teams
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a variety of projects at one time
- Familiarity with web design and animation principles a major plus
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
At Pinckney Hugo Group, we believe that diversity improves our agency and helps us to better serve our clients by offering different views, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and team, and aspire to better reflect the brands and people we serve. We strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQAI+ community, people with disabilities and other underrepresented groups to apply to join our team.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer