Into social and digital media? Of course you are. So the better question is, are you into the idea of making a career out of it? We’re looking for a talented Digital Media Strategist to put their passion to work driving digital campaigns that get results for new and existing agency clients.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for planning, buying and optimizing online marketing and advertising campaigns on Google, YouTube, Facebook and a full range of other online and social media. Working collaboratively within our Digital Media Department, you’ll maintain ongoing plans, schedules, budgets and execution, and help identify opportunities through existing and new platforms.
- Understanding of online media planning/buying, implementations and optimizations
- Two-plus years of experience with digital media planning/buying
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Google Search and Analytics certification preferred
- Develop, manage and optimize comprehensive paid digital campaigns
- Maintain digital media plans, schedules, budgets, executions and reporting for multiple clients
- Execute digital plans through Google product suite, social media and other digital platforms
- Identify new opportunities through existing and new platforms
- Submit monthly digital media billing for assigned clients
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong detail management
- Excellent written and verbal communications ability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is a must