Did drawing random doodles in the margins of your school notebooks evolve into a passion for all-things design? Are you experienced at creating everything from logos and billboards to fully-integrated campaigns? Will we ever stop asking questions? Probably not, but if you answered yes to the last one, you might want to check out our open Art Director position.
In this role, you’ll translate your creativity, eye for design and attention to detail into incredible work for our clients. Assignments encompass traditional print media, posters and packaging, along with digital, social and video opportunities, and involve taking projects from initial sketches to design to final production. While you work, you’ll have the support and guidance of senior creatives at every step, helping you advance your career and take your skills to the next level.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a four-year college or university required
- One to two years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Design in a variety of styles
- Assignments involve taking projects from initial sketches to design to final production
- Team-based work requires excellent communication across all departments
- Remain current on industry trends and technology
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Basic understanding of printing process, photography, illustration, typography, editing and online applications preferred
- Macintosh software, including the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign and Photoshop expertise a must
- Adobe Creative Suite: One year (Preferred)
- U.S. work authorization (Preferred)