To promote clients’ products/services by defining, developing, and implementing advertising, marketing and sales promotion programs utilizing the agency’s services and professional partners.
The Account Manager is responsible for initiating, scheduling, and expediting agency work in an effective and timely manner. Must give strong attention to client budgets, schedules and agency standards. Act as liaison with agency clients, and the agency’s creative, media and production teams. Candidate will establish and maintain schedules using a computerized work management system, along with maintaining continual communication with agency teams regarding direction/strategy and status of work.
- 2 years minimum specifically at an advertising agency as an Account Manager.
- Define marketing plans, advertising objectives, campaigns, and budgets by consulting and directing agency clients.
- Work within the agency structure to define, budget, plan and execute marketing plans and tactics for agency clients.
- Have a strong understanding of advertising and marketing disciplines; advertising and sales promotion programs, media advertising, direct mail, trade shows, public relations, point-of-purchase, and online advertising strategies.
- Possess the ability to develop annual and project-based budgets for agency clients.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results on schedule.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an advertising agency as an account manager
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong detail management
- Excellent written and verbal communications ability
- Good PC skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is a must
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer