PHG is looking for a talented Account Manager to join its growing Syracuse team. Account managers at PHG are the heartbeat of the agency, helping clients plan and execute their marketing strategies. Our team has grown from 5 to 90 marketers over the last 20 years, and our client base has a great blend of regional and national B2B and B2C accounts. Amidst a highly creative work space, our culture is open, engaging, collaborative and rewarding. If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with an agency, have a strong sense of curiosity and a background in marketing, we would like to hear from you. Please include a cover letter sharing your interest in PHG as the next step in your career.
- 2 years minimum at an advertising agency as an Advertising Account Manager
- Define marketing plans, advertising objectives, campaigns, and budgets by consulting and directing agency clients.
- Work within the agency structure to define, budget, plan and execute marketing plans and tactics for agency clients.
- Have a strong understanding of advertising and marketing disciplines; advertising and sales promotion programs, media advertising, direct mail, trade shows, public relations, point-of-purchase, and online advertising strategies.
- Possess the ability to develop annual and project-based budgets for agency clients.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results on schedule.
- Experience working directly with advertising agency clients
- Client facing experience
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong detail management
- Excellent written and verbal communications ability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree required (marketing, advertising or communications preferred)
About Pinckney Hugo Group
PHG is an award-winning marketing and communications agency
7-time winner of the Fortune fastest growing private companies list
Multiple winner of Best Companies to work for in NYS
US Chamber of Commerce Dream Big Top Small Companies Award
Centerstate CEO Company of the Year
Creative awards too many to count
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
At Pinckney Hugo Group, we believe that diversity improves our agency and helps us to better serve our clients by offering different views, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and team, and aspire to better reflect the brands and people we serve. We strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQAI+ community, people with disabilities and other underrepresented groups to apply to join our team.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer