At PHG, we’ve become who we are by hiring the very best people in the business. And in order to keep it going, we need to start by hiring another one of those people – you. As Director of Human Resources, you’ll be responsible for helping us attract and retain top talent across our organization. Along the way, you’ll help ensure that our team members have the resources and experiences needed for a fulfilling and rewarding career path.
- A minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with at least two years of executive HR experience.
- No marketing agency experience required
- Recruitment: Help PHG attract the best team members by maintaining a pool of applicants that meet our capabilities, philosophy and environment. Support required from job postings ultimately to onboarding.
- Career growth: Support PHG leadership team in actively creating opportunities and helping to communicate career paths and training for our team members
- Policy Management: Partner with PHG leadership team to monitor the needs of the organization, and update our policies to support HR-related needs and growth and ensure PHG’s compliance with all applicable laws.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Playing a role in helping PHG embrace DE&I and ensure its at the heart of our approach and core philosophies.
- Everything else HR: Helping our leadership maintain our culture and environment, work with all department heads to ensure the overall health of our team members and the organization and stay out in front of trends related to team member benefits – theseare all things we look forward to working on together – building on current base.
- Basic computer skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with team members one-on-one, in small groups and through agency-wide meetings
- Ability to handle a variety of situations with team members
- Providing mentorship and guidance to team members when needed
- Ability to multi-task; working on day-to-day needs as well as overall strategic goals
- Ability to manage outsourced partners and vendors